At any point in time, we typically have several projects "on the go" but are prepared to discuss taking on another. Depending on your needs, you have several "first steps" available in engaging Gregory Consulting to solve some of your problems.
- If you've written an RFP for some custom software development, we'd be honoured to take a look at it. We don't bid all the RFPs we receive, but when a project plays to our strengths and we know we'd be great, we write up a response. Please send the RFP by
email and give us a call to make sure we received it.
- If you'd like some software built for you, but don't have the in-house expertise to write an RFP, we can help you determine your requirements. Typically we bill at our regular daily rate to do this, and then you own the requirements and can use them to engage us or any other firm to actually develop the software.
- If you would like to engage one of us as a mentor, for yourself or your team, just drop us an
email. We can improve your programming skills, your development process, even your presentation, speaking, and writing skills.
- If you'd like Kate to speak at your conference, user group, code camp, or internal meeting, feel free to email her and invite her.
- If you would like training or presentation materials prepared, whitepapers written, or sample/reference software written, contact Kate by email to set up a phone meeting and explore some possibilities. We take this work on for selected technologies where we have the background required to do the job well.
We understand that in many cases you will want an NDA signed before you can discuss with us the project you are planning to undertake. That's no problem at all.